A year ago today I started writing on the this blog.
Variously egged on and inspired by @comms2point0 @danslee @darrencaveney @wadds and @weeklyblogclub 12 months has gone by in the blink of an eye.
5,400 views and 161 comments later I’ve got know to many new faces through blogging and hopefully shared some useful information too.
Having said that, it seems you’re mostly interested in irreverant parenting chat, rather than my in-depth anaysis of the changing communications landscape.
The two most viewed posts (by miles) were:
Despite these laughs at my expense I hope that I’ve also provided some useful professional discussion that adds to the vibrant debate around PR and social media.
A few of my favourites from the past 12 monts were:
- How the way people use services online is changing
- Ten thoughts on social media
- The importance of time offline
- How to use content marketing in a changing online world
- Advice on public speaking
- The CIPR Northern conference
- Two wheel city
- One small step
- How we use Pinterest
- Social media and the snow
Thanks again for readig, commenting, liking and sharing.